Packs of Sustainable Resources for Fast development of Electronic Hardware: build a variety of paper-based components using the fabrication and implementation guides below.
Select among available.contents in stock.
|2 - 5||$14.99|
|6 - 19||$12.99|
|20 - 50||$10.99|
- PLK Electrode 1K Paper -- 2 Sheets * A5 Format
- Piezoresistive 100k Paper -- 1 Sheets -- A5 Format
- Internal Connectors: Metal Tape -- 1m length * 0.6mm width
- Electronic Wires: 6 wires ribbon -- 50cm length
- Internal Laminator: Kraft Stickers -- 2 Sheets * A5 Format
- External Insulator: Thermoplastic Adhesive -- 1 Sheet * 45cm * 20cm
Build efficient sensors and other electronic components based on fast production technics for DIYhandcrafting, educative projects or semi-automated productions.
The original Kits includes sets of smart optimised electrofunctional resources that can be shaped and sized to produce any forms of resistive-based component such as Force Sensing Resistor (A.K.A. FSR ), flexion or position touch sensors used to detect a variety of contacts, movements and gestures in Human Computer Interfaces .
- Use the fabrication guides for building your components.
- Use the Implementation guides for understanding how to use your components in various environments.
- Get inspired or trained with these Application examples and user's blogs describing their creations.
- Produce your own device and share its development and result with the Papier Logik Community through your workbecnch and personnal blog accessed from your user account.