Paper-Based Technologies developed by the Papier Logik Project have spread world-wide since 2005 as proficient laboratory tools.
We believe the technology is now ready to be used and compete with plastic-based electronic products that can hardly be recycled and suffer very high carbon footprints and environmental impact world-wide.
If you believe that your current electronics could be better, and if you feel like helping us proving this at larger scale, we need you to support and promote this project:
- Get experienced with organic-based resources & DIY Practice and spread the Knowledge.
- Help inform people on how sustainable alternatives can improve our quality of life and solve many social and environmental issues.
- Become a PapierLogik supporter and contribute to improve the project's visibility.
- Become a PapierLogik user and start using or building paper-based electronics.
- Become a PapierLogik R&D Member and take involvement in current and new Research and Development projects of interest for producing better technologies for a more sustainable Economy.
If you think our goals are valuable and our tools and services should be spread, you can easilly contribute through various ways:
Electronic paper addiction has been spreading world-wide since 2005 over hundreds of research and development projects, making use of a first generation of conductive papers to design and produce a variety of alternative technologies and Human Interface Devices.
Every new research implies to gather scientific knowledge with technical solutions using a variety of development tools so as to produce a new prototype, but also to build up an evolutive concept of your invention in order to reproduce your experiments and improve your technics.