The Arduino sftware was developped to easier the development of Electronic Devices. It implies to be able to write algorithms and provides many explained program examples to produce your own project.
We focuse our interest on explaining the main architecture and basic principles when using the board alone or as a connected object and we will focuse on the implementation of paper-based sensors, digital signal processing and basic applications of touch controllers fabrication.
Follow this module to get introduced to programming Arduino Boards to be used with paper-based electronics for various applications. At the end of this course,you should be able to build your own and custom Human Computer Interface for your project.
Related Studies Level: from Secondary School to University programs.
Arduino Module : Table of Content
- Arduino Practice 1: Setup Your Environment and send "Hello World"!
- Arduino Course 1: Input/Output management and Serial Communication.
- Arduino Practice 2: My First App: KeyBoard Control
- AI2 Course 2: Signal acquisition and processing
- AI2 Practice 3: Reading Sensors Signals
- AI2 Course 3: Events control and Mapping
- AI2 Practice 4: Serial Mouse, KeyBoard and MIDI
- AI2 Course 4: Refined Signals aquisition: the Matrix
- AI2 Practice 5: Fabrication of a Multi-touch Interface